Sunday, March 23, 2014

Your love is....

    Dance is Life. Long time ago, one of my dance teachers made my dance friends and I come and sit in a circle. She put a tissue box in the middle of the circle. We talked about why we love dance and it soon became into a confession circle. Many of my friends said the same thing I did,

Not just because it is fun. I love it because I can just forget all my stress and worries about what happened before I come to dance. Its so therapeutic. 
 I sometimes use dance to get rid of the fact that I am not aloud to talk or see my stepbrother, Luke Luster, anymore because he's changed. He even had to go to court to see if he was pronounced incorrigible or not. 

  In my next two blogs I will be talking about Improvisation and one about my presentation to the class.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about the dance you are going to choreograph! That is a great idea, and I am really excited to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete