Sunday, March 16, 2014

Trouble

  I have a big problem. My blog is turning into a regular blog. My blog is not talking about what I am doing for my genius hour project. No research and pretty much no process. There are so many ways for me to show the class about my genius hour project. Like make a model of the old raked stage ( boring), choreograph and perform a dance from a different country ( that would be fun but, my problem with getting up in front of a small group of people would eat me up.)  Just video tape one of  my classes (Make a mashup). I dont know if I could do that or not ( teachers might say no) and I am not really good at making a videos or anything really with camera except taking horrible pictures. I also have a good idea that I might do a genius hour project about my cats and making a video of them. But someone else is already doing a project on animals.  If you have any suggestions please comment on my blog below!

No comments:

Post a Comment