Tuesday, May 6, 2014

body language

 Guess what, 55% of languages are non-verbal! Dance counts because you can tell a story, to mourn, to celebrate, was once believed to make crops grow ( Neolithic Era), to rejoice, to make a promise, and/or to tell a moment in history. Animals and people use body language all the time. Rattle snakes rattle their tails to tell the organism to bug off or I will attack. A type of bee uses formations to tell the other bees where the honey is or where the hive is. Also, cats only meow to get us humans attention to tell another cat to go away or stop; where they would use their hiss. GRRRRRR!
 
This what I actually did my presentation on. On how we as in the whole population on Earth would not be living right now!
 
Actions speak louder than words!
 
I dance, therefore, I am!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment